Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, May 25, 2017.
You missed fix the /saxy command.
We need Saxy back. Without it, new players won't be able to dance with Snogvie. Must be fixed ASAP!
- An updated FAQ / Known bug list would be neat
- observable single player games
- factions column in the game lists, custom & PVP show the same list still, its ok, but then show a symbol for PvP/custom gametype
- Global Chat needs to be cleaned up, getting sound/flash when it happends things in other tabs, it needs to behave the same in lobby and in the game.
- Please let game chat tab stay permanent, why is it removed after each game?
- Remove Bazaar tab, trading is dead in the game accept it
- Combat log links / onmouse info
- List for missing visual/sound effects inside the game, atm it feels alot of confusion/bug reports could be solved with more visual effects fixed.
- login/logoff info/sound/flash when buddy/guildmates login/logoff
- remove old sticky threads in the different forums that contains obselete info
- faster response to bug reports, either just ask for more info, or state confirmed or whater status that bug has.
Remove the Big Black Banner that tells you whos turn it is. Takes up time
This will be a priority in and of itself.
The Filters are buggy and display incorrectly very quickly. They work if you were to go and filter for just what you want but as a database it gets buggy and will display incorrect runes/no runes at all.
Editing decks needs a close feature without forcing the player to save, this should be added before the filters get fixed since making mistakes is more common and also a product of the lore Filters.
It would also be nice if there were unique banners that can be pinned to a bg so to identify clearly that this bg can complete a Quest. If this is a premium feature that is ok, it will be for those that want to grind more efficiently while also get some cosmetics to show off for the streamers.
The Deck Managers #1 priority is to give the player an option to save or close rather than forcing the player to save or alt-f4. If players are comfortable with the Filters now then that's good but they do need to be less buggy.
I believe it would be nice if the people in charge of bug fixing could tell when a posted bug on the forum has been noticed by them or if it is on queue to be repaired. I mean, there is a lot of work to do in order to make the new client as stable as the previous one, so I suggest:
1) Make an official list of reported bugs. (on queue to be repaired/currently being repaired)
2) This list could be an sticky thread named "Currently known Bugs" where one could find name the bugs while providing a link to the related thread.
3) Someone would be in charge of updating the thread whenever a new bug has been confirmed/ has been fixed.
I believe it would be great if all players could easly see that those people who can do something are actually working on it, encouraging the community to bug reporting/making the game better.
Not sure whether or not it has been mentioned yet, but..
1) (For PS4) Redesign the controls around selecting map modes and switching between types of tasks. It takes forever simply to switch between moving a champ, using his abilities, and using the rune dock. This is truly terrible design and infeasible for more than 3 champs with a 2 minute turn timer. In addition, sometimes the map mode 'sticks' and you become unable to deploy champs or activate abilities.
2) (Player List) Need to be able to see the players currently online in the lobby without using a /whois command. Part of the fun of the game was seeing your rank and league achievement represented in a visceral way.
3) Fix the field of vision. The rune art on the bottom right hand side of the screen seems oddly over-emphasized when there is more important data to be shown. Maybe make that smaller, I'm not sure how to fix.
That's all I've got.
How the new client loads things needs to be altered, after watching PSN streams its a nightmare to see long time the Deck Manager takes to load. For me on PC the only thing with the deck manager is that if I use the website to create a new deck i have to restart the client for it to show up in the deck manager. changing current decks work, just not making new ones.
And the rune forge is to hidden, wish someone finds out a better way to get into it, maybe a button below the Marketplace in the upper right corner. Or maybe the option to make shards of the runes awarded from BOT games instead of being forced to go into the deck manager and wait a few mins for it to load everything to remember the rune you got to sacrifice it. but please a better rune forge / sacrifice option somehow, i feel sorry for the PSN seeing how slow that deck manager loads and then try to find the rune.
IS is OP!
but really where are all awesome small info/tips when loading a game, starting the client, etc? I miss seeing some of these old ones. ok the game loads so fast now its probably there i just dont see it
I can no longer see how many players are online. That's one old thing about pox that should never be taken out. Also can't see peoples names can't even tell whos in what lobby that's very uncool. Lobby tab no longer lights up when someone chats don't like that at all. You can't see peoples ranks anymore!?
Should be able to see who's online in guild chat but not in lobby. Makes que dodging harder so it's somewhat healthier for ranked imo.
Checking in to see the new client.
--Visual indicators for conditions
--Better responsiveness to mouse, less lag between movement and selection. I'm fighting the client more than anything. Hotkeys would help, but they aren't all of it.
For instance, AP paths and selection don't update quickly.
Ight I can second that but I NEED to see whos on my guild chat. Hard to tell if we active also harder to plan tournaments and other such things.
EDIT: Number of players online would be great also.. There is plenty of space at the bottom for that. Just would be nice to know if I walked into a dead global chat and am talking to myself.
Dont your hotkeys work at all?
A twice for attacking (think this is a bug and will be back to one time)
G: for grid
P: spell presence
1-9: for using ability 1-9, here is 1 almost always basic attack
now these have locked themselfs in games for me when playing, i just restart client and it solves
I'd like the ability to perform other actions while in queue (at least be able to talk in guild/global chat).
Oh, and the ability to click on runes' names in the combat log and have them appear.
And to have a rune's profile appear when I clikc on them from my rune dock - as is I have to drag them as to deploy them before it appears.
When you hover over an FW champ, the faction has fw (not in caps). Little stuff like this makes it look sloppy.
Also, where the flavour text at?
Oh, and I feel as though the cropping of equipment's art hasn't been done very well (for the photo displayed when they are equipped on a champ). Still shows some border on the left and bottom side.
Just lost a game on PS4 because of the right analog glitch. Couldn't' deploy or use spells or activate abilities that weren't tied to hotkeys for 3 turns. This is very frustrating. Any word on a fix?
I wish you would fix the most important things affecting gameplay first. (Before new features or trying to search the cause of some database/server problems, because they can be challenging to fix).
Fixing some things that affect actual gameplay makes playing "more fun" to use and most of them are easy to fix. For example, I could code the first thing in the following list in 5 minutes myself, if I would see the code:
(Additionally, the daily solo mission has been bugged and exactly same "Windfuries" for 5-6 days. Change it to something else, "Windfuries" doesn't work properly).
It used to tell you the amount of runes you had revealed, I miss that, bring it back please.
Yes, if you mean "unrevealed/hidden". The amount still hidden was useful bit of info in the old client. (I don't care if it shows the amount active or not. I can count myself, if I wanted that info for some reason).
its back actually, its just not visible in all resolutions sadly.
it just says Active:
but if i go 1600x900 and fullscreen
Separate names with a comma.