Skeezicks bone blade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ultima, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Why not just make it fw/SL? I know there are people against splits, but I Mean he has ally SL, hunter, and firking skeezick alliance in upgrade line 2. How would you even get a benefit of skeezick alliance in a fw/SL split. He'd make a great addition to skeezicks as well, 68 nora multi attack 2 beater.

bambino, Morfeas, Anima26 and 3 others like this.
  2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Since SL got fallen draskar and now you ask for the undead skeezick,can FW get something from SL?

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

They're freakin undead, SL had them in life, FW gets them after the fact, that's how it works. Every other faction can sod off, it's FW's business now.

Ifem21, Burcho and badgerale like this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Only if all Skeezick become IS/SL because they were once dwarves. Boneblade can be IS/FW/SL!

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

This is literally the exact thing i talked about you earlier today haha. But yeah agreed with kal, Sod off stop making FW units split units

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Better yet, how about we make Boneblade NOT trash.............

Ultima likes this.
  7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Yeah, it bothers me that things like hoarfrost dragon are split.

It's a skeleton -why would it be fighting for ST?

8. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

how bout unc KF FF ailurite brother?
    has pride of ailur..huh?
    upgrades: ally IS or ST,
    flavor text: .."a rapidly growing Garu movement believes in a common bond between leoss and garu.Several brothers have joined the leoss",,, etc
    this card is screaming to be ina leoss deck, I like leoss but not much variety between decks as most leoss have there specific role in there BG,, wouldnt this possibly add a bit of variety to an already predictable BG?
    what garu deck needs aliur?
    splitting rares and exos is one thing and deserves special regard...but coms and uncomm that arent changing the meta and fit criteria ,,being split only adds to an already lim number of choices between many themes. spending 2o$ on a new exp gets about every com, unc, and most rares immediately, so if u play 1 or 2 facs the rest are useless,, so against other tcg its not like we have zillion combos. splitting cards adds more combinations, , thats simple math.
    its not just about fw cards being split,,,,
    and since we seem to have accepted the fact that humans have turned into smelly barbarians and undead running from diseases, , an undead ice dragon fighting for his old peeps isnt that unreasonable :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  9. Ultima

At least make him runnable in a skele deck. I'd use him with a better upgrade line 2 with that multi attack, Nora cost, and overall decent stats

10. Ultima

I see the point you're making, but they're mutated dorfs hell bent on killing the soft skins, wrath is wrath, and undead skeezicks still fight against soft skin and I'd assume if the rebellion was still going-drakkies

11. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Boneblade was good when Ichor stuff was a thing

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I personally dislike making things that are distinctively one faction a split rune simply because it happens to have some elements (residual or thematic) from another faction.

There is no real good reason why an undead version of something would still be loyal to its masters in life.

13. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

we're paying attention to lore now? sorry never got the memo..

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Learn something new every day.

15. Sokolov

There's no lore. I just throw random words together to make runes.

Leadrz likes this.
  16. Ultima

Inb4 fallen drakkie. No idea if it was jnitally split or not, at least change up upgrade line 2 sok? The ally sundered lands and skeezicks alliance into something else equal nora wise(out of ideas)

17. Sokolov

To be clear, I am not against splits of this nature in general. I just don't think it should be a rune just because some parts of a rune came from another faction.

18. Sokolov

To what end? Why isn't it ok that this rune encourages that particular split? Does FW need another melee beater with generic melee abilities?

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Otherwise, most of SL would be /IS.

20. Sokolov

A lot of ST would be KF also. Basically, every Jakei.