Serkan problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by serxic, Oct 18, 2020.

1. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Serkan is killed in 1 turn all the time. The Hero have tiny HP, AND NO DEFENSIVE abilities.

2. somesome

somesome Member

no thank you. Serkan has been through so much, and now he is good. I do not want to see any changes, unless it's a direct buff. But, Serkan is pretty OP right now so I don't see that happening

3. Bushido

Bushido New Member

I think serkan sucks, vengful is too slow / mid tier ability at best. Teleport on range is kind of wasted nora. Him having support debuffs as damage scaler is wasted nora. Life siphon takes far too long to be better than regular healing. Only bad players play serkan

4. serxic

Serkan for be competent needs range 7 and teleport 2. A hero with range 6 and fragile is fool. Lich King is 3 time superior, have oblivion shield and range 8. For vengeful iI use the equipment with soulsift 2. Lich King have more survavility that Serkan.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

1. Serkan has 49 hp, thats a lot for a ranged unit.

2. His defense is his mobility and ability to attack from far away, as well as the wall of meat that FW has to offer.

3. Vengeful scales more than fast enough, even 1 broken bones can take him from 12 damage to 15.

4. Teleport is necessary for him to be a constant threat while making him difficult to lock into 1 area.

5. Life siphon heals enough he shouldnt get hit all that often anyway

6. Serkan is wayyyyyyyyyy better than lich king lol

6. DOODLEROCK

DOODLEROCK New Member

Pox Nora has so many forms of healing of healing that not one turning a champion is costly mistake. One turning an expensive champion is an efficient way to suffocate the engine of war. It seems like an error to field to flied unit with glass cannon status.

7. serxic

Serkan is fragile, remove weary or cripple for dead magic zone 2. Weary or cripple are too fool debuff in a hero. You had wait 10 turns !!! for the a simply cleanse and the opponent recovers his DMG.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  8. serxic

If weary get permanent dmg would be nice debuff ( "Similar to whiteren fern of KF ")

DOODLEROCK likes this.
  9. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

@serxic Bruh, you got to stop spamming. Make one or two recommendations a month, or maybe just fight for one like I did for Mena. But would you please stop spamming?

Anima26 likes this.
  10. serxic

I am not spamming. The nerfs in FW is the real spam. Is neccesary the buff in unholy tomb
    programmed. When? I will still waiting. I am a veteran player .
    I grew up playing poxnora.

And my experience says that mentioning badly designed things is not spam, it is not my fault that there are many, they are the ones that were detected.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020