FaultBreaker Underpriced

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by serxic, Sep 27, 2020.

1. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Only check fleshweaver witch stats and his cost. All construct decl themes are broken

2. serxic

Nerf constructs, skeletons is overnerfed (darkrising nerf and boosts), zombies too, constructs is more powerful and no suffer changes.

Attached Files:

3. PoxBot

PoxBot The King of Potatoes

Tough pseudoracial is the most oppressive thing in structs. Every Tough rank is 5 nora so if you wanna look at it that way, every time an engineer is making a struct tougher, you are creating a 5 nora advantage. This makes already good runes like Faulbreaker and Protector insane since they start healing back up. It also makes the hyperscaling of War Enchanted Groble and Piledriver somewhat easier. Moreover, for summonspam BGs, there's always the threat of AoE nukes and swarm, which Tough kinda naturally counters along with the IS bonus.

serxic likes this.
  4. serxic

Exactly. IS is inmmune to spells. I remember when his stupid font bonus was +1 ap each turn. The designer had a bromance with dwaven people, all the love is called IS since creation of poxnora.

5. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Your tears are delicious

6. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Typical response when your faction is being targeted by the community with a nerf bat.

7. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

Darkrising was nerfed due to a bug that was making Stitch crazy. Also, Skellies are still strong enough.