New Profile Posts

1. Extinctshun
    Extinctshun
    do sı ɥsnd lɔıʇɹǝʌ
  2. Goatmanji
    Goatmanji profhulk
    My IGN is Meatsock. Bid is up. Thank you so much!
  3. profhulk
    profhulk Goatmanji
    hey bro whats your in game name? The firk trade you wanted is up, Just look for the trade with all the runes you wanted.
  4. Goatmanji
    Goatmanji
    Wishes SL was better
  5. Extinctshun
    Extinctshun
    Looking to buy KF/ST/FW/SP harbs. Dont need all just need 2 of any of those. PM me if you are willing to sell :)
  6. MentalMoles
    MentalMoles
    Probably streaming some drunken pox later 7-12 hours ish from now, will confirm in pox discord if I am or not. www.twitch.tv/mentalmoles
    1. guokamoli54 likes this.
  7. profhulk
    profhulk Karmavore
    What are the most obnoxious FS runes you can think of Karma? I suspect there is some fun to be had with this line of reasoning. Time to piss of FW players :D
  8. nepyonisdead
    nepyonisdead
    hello, just wandering if anyone has a UD harb for trade :)
    1. MogaBait
      MogaBait
      Are you still looking for a UD harby?
      Dec 21, 2019
  9. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    And I still didn't get my pass back.
  10. Vash Dragneel
    Vash Dragneel
    Played my first game in awhile and man was it fun
    1. guokamoli54 likes this.
  11. Nora That
    Nora That
    Disregard what Jebenko said. Though that was me I got my acct back
  12. Jebenko
    Jebenko
    I am actually NoraThis, but I forgot all my log in info and what e-mail I used back then so this is my solution
  13. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    @Daggan can you recover my account, please?
  14. Cydna
    Cydna
    RIP to what used to be my dope signature :(
    1. Karmavore
      Dec 4, 2019
    2. Sokolov
      Sokolov
      My daughter looked at the pic that shows up now and said, "LOOKIT HUMPTY DUMPTY"
      Dec 11, 2019
    3. Cydna
      Cydna
      lmfao how cute. She's spot on
      Dec 12, 2019
  15. aseryen
    aseryen
  16. ZenZioZek
    ZenZioZek
    Looking for Aria
    1. MaruXV
      MaruXV
      breath
      Nov 29, 2019
  17. Xiven
    Xiven
    People coming back to complain that PoxNora "has too many abilities" is basically a meme at this point.
    1. Etherielin likes this.
  18. Etherielin
    Etherielin
    Just so it's clear - the only threads that have ever been deleted were spambot ones, nothing has been archived so far.
  19. aseryen
    aseryen
    So bumping gets posts removed...ahh ok; go ahead and burn all the books. What’s the point of an open-digital forum if content is removed?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Markoth
      Markoth
      Simply posting "Bump" does nothing but clutter the forums with conversations that ended years ago. Most of the people in the threads are not even active anymore. If you do wish to revisit an old topic I would generally advise creating a new thread. Feel free to reference the old one with links, etc. but on topic discussions should be relevant to the people that are still active.
      Nov 17, 2019
    3. aseryen
      aseryen
      I was going to reference the old thread but can’t now that it’s been archived and I don’t have permission to view it
      Nov 17, 2019
    4. Markoth
      Markoth
      None of the threads have been removed. Only the individual bump posts within the threads.
      Nov 17, 2019
  20. JazzMan1221
    JazzMan1221
    Something's gummed up the website. Takes forever to load. The Pox homepage that is.